It is difficult to find effective and honest NGO in Delhi NCR. How do you know that your money is being used the way you want? It is very important to keep a track of whether your charity is benefiting the desired cause. Once you find out that the NGO using your money in a right way, you can donate as much as you want without even giving it a second thought. However, here are some guidelines that help you to indentify an honest and effective NGO in India, irrespective of its aims and objectives:
1. At least 70 % of your fund should be used for the cause. Many NGOs retain 50-70% of the money raised, which is unfair on the part of the donors. Such NGOs don’t take their work as well as the cause seriously as they are just busy in minting money for their own good.
2. Keep an eye on your money when spent amount. You should be able to see the results of your Best Charity in Delhi NCR.
3. A fake NGO should be stay by the government. Violating the rules and law is not a symbol of a true NGO.
4. Furthermore, a true NGO will give you a receipt of your charity. This receipt is a proof that you have donated money at a legal and registered NGO in Delhi NCR. In this way, you can reduce the chances of encountering frauds and cheats in the name of donation.
5. It is an unknown fact that a real NGO will always register itself under 80G Certification that can privilege the donors to easily get tax exemption.
6. An effective and efficient NGO has a clear set of goals, values and ethos that motivates the givers to donate without any hesitation. In addition to all these, it should also come up with appropriate strategies to execute them.
7. One of the key characteristics of a real NGO is that it will always have a good relationship with the beneficiary group.
8. A true NGO works with complete transparency, accountability and democracy in operations.
9. When discussion and brain-storming session takes place, a real NGO will always consider the opinions and views of every individual in the group.
10. A real NGO has diversity in terms of staff. Also, it is sensitive to all religions, cultures, castes and customs.
Along with all these factors, a real non-profit organization will always to fight against the odds, no matter how tough the hardship is. Apart from this, to establish an honest and effective NGO in Delhi NCR, it is necessary to have a crystal-clear vision that deals with a bunch of grave issues of the society.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!