Specific phobias are categorized of extreme fear, I have mentioned some common factor here :
- Such as airplanes, enclosed spaces or going to school, or fear of going to any other particular place due to fear . and all these include under Situations phobia
- Nature, such as thunderstorms or heights
- Fear from insect or animals, such as spiders, dog
- Phobia of the medical procedure includes blood, injection or injury, needles, accidents, etc. White coat phobia is also a part of this
- Others, such as choking, vomiting, loud noises or clowns
Each specific phobia is referred to by its own term. Means every phobia include the name. Examples of more common terms include acrophobia for the fear of heights and claustrophobia for the fear of confined spaces.
Phobia symptoms can develop through any feared situation or situation. It can also occur even by thinking about the situation where we get scared. Phobia involves intense feeling for the situation or for an object that in actual is out of proportion. There are many types of phobias. Specific phobias can also occur with other types of anxiety disorders. No matter what kind of phobia you are dealing with, there are some typical symptoms associated with phobias you might have to face these symptoms.
- Increased heart rate
- An extreme need to escape from a situation
- Excess sweating
- Heavy breathing or shortness of breathing
- A feeling of choking
- Chest pain
- Abdominal discomfort
- Scratchy sensation
- Variation in body temperature
- An immediate feeling of intense fear
- Panic attack
- Feeling extreme level of anxiety
- Feeling powerless
- Difficulty in functioning properly
- Body shaking
1.Feeling like out of touch with reality
3. A fear of dying during a situation
4. Fear of fainting
In some cases, these symptoms can become worse and totally transform into an anxiety attack. As a result of these symptoms, some people start to isolate themselves, to avoid the situation , and this behavior an easily ruin daily life, relationship, etc.
Some facts on phobias
- Phobias are more serious than simple fear sensations.A phobia is irrational, and we can’t control the fear reaction.
- Treatment can include medication and behavioral therapy. Hypnotherapy is an effective treatment for phobia.
- 19 million people in the United States have a phobia.
Some common phobia are:
- acrophobia, fear of heights
- aerophobia, fear of flying
- arachnophobia, fear of spiders
- astraphobia, fear of thunder and lightning
list of phobias is vast, there are so many more phobias,All the phobias represnet it own name , like for example aero phobia term represents phobia from aeroplanes or flying related phobia. People who are dealing with these phobia around the world can clearly see their life getting worse day by day. some people self diagnose themselves and this will help them to be treated in a sufficeint way, as they have more knowledge about what they going through and can tell in a proper way. So that hypotherapist can help them .
Phobias are highly treatable, and people who have them are always aware of their disorder. Phobias can be treated with medication or with hypnosis. Hypnotherapy is a natural effective way in treatment as it has no side effect. Fear of heights hypnotherapy, Adelaide provides hypnosis session to help you with a phobia.