Online Food ordering statistics that every restaurant owners should Known
The online food ordering has grown to a great extent in the recent years. It would grow further in the upcoming years. It is due to the entry of giants like Amazons into the online platform. when they Entered into online trading, the customers habit of ordering online increased to a greater extent which lead to the concept of ordering food online. Since it ease out their daily works the customers get used up to it.
Online food ordering statistics
For restaurants who needs data to take major business decisions. we have given some statistics which would provide you some valuable insights.
- 60% of the people in USA place their order online for delivery or takeout once in a week.
- 31% gave a reply that they order food through third-party services at least twice a week.
- 34% people spent a minimum of $50 on an order that they place.
- 20% of people that they spend more money on online orders than on having food in a restaurant
- Online ordering and delivery have grown up to 300% normal dine-in traffic.
- 70% of the customer have given a reply that they would order directly from the restaurant if the money that they pay for their order directly goes to the restaurant and not to the third party.
- 57% people say that they order from the restaurant online because they need not to go to the restaurant and continue watching movies or tv shows at their home.
- 59% of the orders made by the millennial are takeout or delivery
- 33% of the customers have given a reply that they are willing to pay a higher pay if the delivery is super fast
- 87% of Americans have said that the third party delivery services had made their life easier.
- 45% of the consumers said that offering mobile apps and other loyalty programs would definitely tend them to use the service.
- 63% of the customers agree that it is more comfortable to order food online rather than taking their family to a restaurant
- The major reason why the Americans started using third party food delivery service is due to the offers(26%) and fast delivery(31%).
- 60% restaurant owners had said that there was an increase in sales due to providing the food delivery service.
- The orders placed in mobile app would become a $38 billion industry in the upcoming years.
- It has been recorded that the orders made online has increased 18% than orders through call.
- Delivery sales of restaurant is going to reach $365 billion in 2030.
- Working with third party has increased their sales by 10% while the in-house delivery has shown an increase up to 20%
- Many of the restaurants believes that the third party services interfere in their customer relationship. So own your software so that you could create a relationship with the customer.
- A person who makes places an online order in a restaurant would visit the restaurant more frequently by 67% than who don’t.
- It has been said that all online delivery would reach up-to 11% of the QSR sales in 2020.
- In April 20, 2020 the restaurant who were using their own food delivery system showed a upward trend in their sales.
Do you want to develop your own delivery software or want to buy a online food delivery software for your business we are providing you the software with a one time fee. You don’t need to pay for any of our future updates.We help you in setting up the software for your restaurant as per the requirement. We also provide mobile apps for customer and drivers which would help you in a lot of situations to know more about the software.
To Know More about our Online Food Delivery Software
visit our site