Digital Marketing is a use of the digital platform like Internet, mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium for carrying out the huge results to the business. Firms across the globe have turned this new technology available to them to reach out to more and more customers in various ways.
It is also called Web or Internet or Online Marketing in various countries around the world.
It is Classified into:
- Social Media Marketing.
- Content writing.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
- Affiliate Marketing.
- Email Marketing.
Benefits of learning it:
- Global reach – a website allows you to find new markets and trade globally for a small investment.
- Lower cost – a perfectly planned and effectively targeted campaign can reach the right customers at a much lower cost than traditional methods.
- Trackable, measurable results – measuring your online marketing with web analytics and other online metric tools makes it easier to establish how effective your campaign has been. You can obtain detailed information about how customers use your website or respond to your advertising. Web analytics can be set up to show you exactly how much money you make from each digital tactic.
- Personalization – if your customer database is linked to your website, then whenever someone visits the site, you can greet them with targeted offers. The more they buy from you, the more you can refine your customer profile and market effectively to them.
- Openness – by getting involved with social media and managing it carefully, you can build customer loyalty and create a reputation for being easy to engage with.
- Social currency – It lets you create engaging campaigns using different types of rich media content. On the internet these campaigns can gain social
- Improved conversion rates – if you have a website, then your customers are only ever a few clicks away from completing a purchase. Unlike other media which require people to get up and make a phone call, or go to a shop, digital marketing can be seamless and immediate.
What are the Job Roles in this field?
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Search Engine Optimizer – SEO Executive
- Social Media Marketing Expert
How Can I Learn ?
An Aspiring Enthusiasts can Learn the course from both online and offline mode. There are so many platforms which provide courses in online. But the course can be more accrue when you learn through Classroom.