Renowned for its benchmark publications -Apparel Online, Stitch World and Resource Guide – Apparel Resources is all set to welcome big players of apparel and textile industry under one roof at Apparel Sourcing Week, Bengaluru, in March 2019.
This garment trade show is one-of-a-kind opportunity where international apparel manufacturers and Indian retailers will come together for business and expansion. On one hand, the Indian retail market will get a chance to reach new heights while exploring the new variety of garments offered by countries like Vietnam and Bangladesh; on the other, international exhibitors will find a gateway to enter into Indian market with their amazing range of apparels.
What’s in for Buyers?
Growth of Indian retail industry is a continuous process and there are several international brands who are lining up to start their stores in India. Countries like Bangladesh and Vietnam are renowned for basic yet large quantity orders whereas Indian retail market is about value-added small quantity orders; Apparel Sourcing Week can be a platform where both worlds can collaborate with each other. Considering this fact, missing out this opportunity should not be an option for retail brands looking for one big move.
Read the pointers below to find out what’s in there for retailers/buyers:
- Opportunity to meet and finalise deals with 40+ international manufacturers and suppliers of apparel industry
- Get associated with some of the leading names in international market
- Explore the new designs and technologies related to garment sector
What’s in for Exhibitors?
India is a big market always looking for business opportunities. With a fashion market size worth US $ 46 billion, this country has high potential to enhance its worth to US $115 billion by 2026. Being the most competitive garment manufacturing countries of the world, international destinations like Bangladesh and Vietnam can cater to the needs of Indian apparel market. As a result, this apparel trade show is a big time opportunity for business expansion.
Read the pointers below to find out what’s in there for manufacturers/exhibitors:
- Find strategic partners for launching your own brand in India
- Meet representatives of international retailers, brands and cash & carry stores
- Meet and negotiate deals with international buyers and their sourcing teams
- Platform to showcase your capability in supplying top quality products at best rates
- Display your latest collections targeting Indian market
Summarising it all, Apparel Sourcing Week is that awaited opportunity, which can help Indian apparel industry buyers and international manufacturers to come together, sign a deal and grow tremendously